Bergen, Norway with snow

Friday, November 12, 2010

The whole World turns to white

Last day in Bergen
After a great day spent in Flåm with most of the time enjoying the Aurlandsfjord and a good sleep in hostel, the World turned to white sliently during the night and only when I waked up, I noticed that.

Bergen covered with snow
Frankly speaking, this was my first time to experience so much snow! Amazing and awesome! I believe that there are white trees in the earth.
White trees behind me and the Ulriken with the TV tower on top

I used to sit inside the common room and listened to the rain. But this time I watched the snow
Snowing is definitely new to me, a youth from Hong Kong. It was common to see typhoon but such snowing is my first time. I realized that it was beautiful to see a white city, purely white.

7th Nov was my last night in Bergen(one of my favourite cities). My friend Thomas(from Poland), met in the hostel, and I decided to walk up hill to the Fløyen instead of taking the Fløibanen. This offered us another great view of the Bergen city which was a wonderful ending to this lovely place.

The charming Bergen in night time
Kobe and the Bergen city

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Lisenssi
NSE jonka tekijä on Kobe Wong on lisensoitu Creative Commons Nimeä-Epäkaupallinen-Tarttuva 3.0 Hong Kong lisenssillä.