Bergen, Norway with snow

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Volunteerism

Hope to share with you some of my favourite quotes:

·         "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." 
Winston Churchill 

·         To serve, to strive and not to yield
The motto of OBHK


·         The Make A Difference Movie - The Teddy Stallard Story
Teddy: Thank you for believing in me. Thank you so much for making me feel important and showing me that I could make a difference.

Miss Thompson: Teddy you have it all wrong. You were the one taught me that I could make a difference.

I strongly believed that everyone of us can make a difference in someone's life.
Not because we are capable than others...

“Hearts to love and hands to serve!”
Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Lisenssi
NSE jonka tekijä on Kobe Wong on lisensoitu Creative Commons Nimeä-Epäkaupallinen-Tarttuva 3.0 Hong Kong lisenssillä.